The UK’s Ukraine Language Support Task Force collates language support resources for refugees and those in the communities around them.
NEW! Language support guidance from Council of Europe
Council of Europe has published a host of resources aimed at supporting the linguistic integration of refugees from Ukraine in public services, schools, and the workplace:
- Supporting the linguistic integration of refugees from Ukraine
- Language for work guides
- Communicating with migrants – Guide for staff in job centres and public services
Links for Ukraine language support resources
Charity Translators’ Links for Ukraine is update continuously with:
- Translation and interpreting support links and resources
- Free Ukrainian/English template translations for key identity documents
- Information on volunteering your language skills
- Resources for professionals and volunteers providing language support
- Information on becoming a public service interpreter
- Language apps and learning resources
Please spread the word and share these resources as widely as you can, with your local charities, authorities, and the media – and your local Ukrainian community.