Do you have interpreting experience, but no formal qualification?
Then our new Level 3 Certificate in Community Interpreting Exam is your perfect solution!
Key details of Level 3 Certificate in Community Interpreting
- The Level 3 Interpreting Exam is an online exam which you sit from the comfort of your own home
- Nationally recognised Level 3 Certificate in Community Interpreting qualification for your chosen language
- Fee of £50 + VAT to be paid for certificate claim.This Level 3 Exam is suitable for bilingual/multilingual people who speak English and another language fluently and feel they have enough interpreting experience and/or have completed relevant preparatory training. The online Level 3 Exam is a remote exam-only qualification. The exam-only qualification is designed to demonstrate competence as an interpreter. That means it is perfect for those who already have prior experience in interpreting.For those with no prior experience or training, we also offer the portfolio-based Level 3 Certificate in Community Interpreting | International School Of Linguists (islinguists.com), which is a combined learning and assessment qualification.
Duration of the Level 3 Certificate in Community Interpreting
You have a maximum of 12 months from the date of purchase to sit this Level 3 interpreting exam
Method of Assessment Level 3 Certificate in Community Interpreting
Learners will take an online exam consisting of Unit 1 (role play) and Unit 2 (sight translation from English to the target language). Exams are conducted remotely and take place once a month. The first round of exams will be held in October 2021.
Who is the Level 3 Certificate in Community Interpreting Exam for?
The Level 3 Certificate in Community Interpreting is suitable for learners with the following profile:
- Interpreters already working in a community interpreter role and now require a Level 3 interpreting qualification
- Experienced interpreters who now require a formal qualification to work on public sector assignments
- Interpreters who feel they are ready to take the exam without the need for additional tutoring
Work Opportunities with the Level 3 Certificate in Community Interpreting
The Level 3 interpreting qualification will enable you to work as a professional interpreter in community settings such as the following:
- Mental Health
- Social Services
- Welfare & Benefits
- Ministry of Justice (standard assignments)
Progression after you have completed the Level 3 Interpreting Qualification
Upon successful completion of Level 3 Certificate in Community Interpreting, you can progress to other qualifications such as:
- Level 6 Diploma in Community Interpreting
- Level 6 DPSI (Diploma in Public Service Interpreting)
- Partial DPSI
PLEASE NOTE THAT WHEN PURCHASING THIS COURSE ONLINE, YOU WILL BE CONTACTED WITHIN 24 HOURS (via eMail) WITH YOUR USERNAME AND LOG IN DETAILS.
Looking for E-learning resources, preparation courses, and glossaries?
SPECIAL DEAL FOR LINGUISTS WORKING WITH LANGUAGE IS EVERYTHING, YOU CAN ACCESS THE PROFESSIONAL BUNDLE FOR ONLY £12.99 + VAT pcm. READ ON
- Our CPD Professional bundle is only usually £16.99 + VAT (pcm).
ENTER ‘lise2122’ coupon code at the check out and pay only £12.99 + VAT (pcm).
This bundle with provide you with relevant learning materials to assist in preparing for the Level 3 Community Interpreting Exam and your ongoing CPD required by your agency and thier clients.
Buy it today and maximise your exam success.