- This Level 7 Diploma in Translation exam can be conducted remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Exams are conducted on a monthly basis
- Nationally recognised qualification
- Partial Units available
Duration of the exam
- 7 hours
Method of Assessment
The Diploma in Translation is exam based only. The total exam consists of three units. All the units are conducted on separate days. The content of the exam will depend on the specialisms that you have chosen when you sign up for the exam. To take the exam you will need access to a computer/laptop, web cam and the internet.
Who is this exam for?
The Level 7 Diploma in Translation demonstrates your level of competence of working as a translator in complex settings. It is suitable for learners with the following profile:
- If you have professional translation experience but do not have an accredited translation qualification to demonstrate your level of competence
The Level 7 Diploma in Translation will enable you to work as a professional translator in a variety of settings (depending on the specialism that you have chosen) such as the following:
- Ministry of Justice (Complex)
- Mental Health
- Social Services
- Welfare & Benefits
Certification and Awarding Body
TQUK secure e-certificate
- Machine Translation Post Editing CPD
You will also receive: The DipTrans Past Paper Bundle
Our Diploma in Translation Past Papers Bundle provide an unmissable opportunity to test out your current skills in order to prepare yourself for the exam.
The enclosed bundle of 10 past papers contains the following:
4x Unit 1 Past Papers (Written Translation of a General Text)
3x Unit 2 Past Papers (Written Translation of a Semi-specialised Text in a Business Context)
3x Unit 3 Past Papers (Written Translation of a Semi-specialised Text in a Law context)