How comfortable are you with terminology and legislation when it comes to obstetrics and gynaecology?
Do you ever feel out of your depth in these kinds of appointments?
Have you considered not accepting an assignment as you’re not quite 100% confident?
Are you worried about the consequences of interpreting incorrectly?
There is no need to be worried! ISL have teamed up with INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS to bring you a LIVE CPD event, covering these areas!
The objective of this CPD event is:
- To increase personal, professional and practical knowledge coupled with understanding terminology used in obstetric and gynaecology assignments
- To understand the terms and procedures used during the such appointments
- To accurately interpret, translate and demonstrate fluent use of terminology
- when pregnant women (and sometimes non pregnant) attend A&E/GP or Labour ward with critical situations
- bleeding, water’s broken or mother goes into Labour unexpectedly and a few other emergency,
- interpreters have to interpret in a rush and sometimes, consent the patients for emergency procedures and deal with life threatening scenarios
The content in this CPD event is created and delivered by a fully qualified Women’s Health doctor!
***You can access the Zoom link after registering for the event by signing in to your ISL account and clicking the name of the session on the course portal***
PLUS – take a Knowledge Test and obtain an ITOL-accredited CPD certificate!