How comfortable are you with terminology and legislation when it comes to Children’s Community Health?
Do you ever feel out of your depth in these kinds of appointments?
Have you considered not accepting an assignment as you’re not quite 100% confident?
Are you worried about the consequences of interpreting incorrectly?
There is no need to be worried! ISL have teamed up with INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS to bring you a LIVE CPD event, covering these areas!
The objective of this CPD event is:
- To increase personal, professional and practical knowledge coupled with understanding terminology used in Children’s Community Health
- To understand the terms and procedures used during the such appointments
- To accurately interpret, translate and demonstrate fluent use of terminology
- Different types of services
- What they do?
- How to work with families who have children with different illnesses or disabilities, essential etiquette
- Challenges you may face
The content in this CPD event is created and delivered by a Level 6 qualified interpreter with significant experience of working in this setting!
***You can access the Zoom link after registering for the event by signing in to your ISL account and clicking the name of the session on the course portal***
PLUS – take a Knowledge Test and obtain an ITOL-accredited CPD certificate!