How comfortable are you with terminology and legislation when it comes to Physiotherapy?
Do you ever feel out of your depth in these kinds of appointments?
Have you considered not accepting an assignment as you’re not quite 100% confident?
Are you worried about the consequences of interpreting incorrectly?
There is no need to be worried! ISL have teamed up with INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS to bring you a LIVE CPD event, covering these areas!
The objective of this CPD event is:
- To increase personal, professional and practical knowledge coupled with understanding terminology used in Physiotherapy
- To understand the terms and procedures used during such appointments
- To accurately interpret, translate and demonstrate fluent use of terminology
- What is physiotherapy?
- Who are physiotherapists and what they do?
- Different types of settings where they see patients
- Description of treatments
- Any challenges and examples of a typical assignment in this setting.
The content in this CPD event is created and delivered by a Level 6 qualified interpreter with significant experience of working in this setting!
***You can access the Zoom link after registering for the event by signing in to your ISL account and clicking the name of the session on the course portal***
PLUS – take a Knowledge Test and obtain a Certificate of Attendance!