In this CPD webinar (delivered by experienced social services interpreter Sobrina Soloman) you will develop an understanding of interpreting for Adult Social Care.
The CPD seminar will cover the following:
- What is Adult Social care?
- What do Adult social workers do for adults
- Different roles which fall under the adult social care and the support they provide.
- What is a care plan?
- Where interpreters are required how to best deal with difficult situations.
By the end of this webinar, you will be able to:
- Understand the protocols of interpreting assignments within Adult Social care
- Select and use appropriate sources to prepare for an interpreting assignment within Adult Social care
- Understand specialist terminology used in Adult Social care
Following the webinar, you will be provided with:
the PowerPoint presentation
- a Certificate of Attendance