In this CPD webinar (delivered by experienced interpreter Mirjana Novakovic) you will develop an understanding of the skills involved in simultaneous interpreting.
- Definition What is simultaneous interpreting?
- Types and settings Where is it used?; Conference and ‘Whispered’ interpreting explained; Information about the new MoJ enhanced version of CVP
- Mechanism of SI process explained
- Difficulties Common factors causing difficulties explained
- Development and maintenance of SI skills How to approach the development and maintenance of the SI skills
- Coping strategies Short description and usage of some common coping techniques
- Self-training methods Tips for self-training
Following the webinar, you will be provided with:
- a knowledge test
- a Certificate of Attendance