Do you have a KURDISH SORANI DPSI exam coming up?
Do you feel you could benefit from some extra ROLE PLAY practice sessions?
Would you have more peace of mind if you were more comfortable with the topics and terminology you are likely to encounter?
Worry no more. Get immediate access to a DPSI KURDISH SORANI ROLE-PLAY product that does just that!
This package contains 5 VIDEO ROLE- PLAYS in Kurdish Sorani produced to allow you the interpret as the product plays, giving you valuable experience in real-life scenarios and additional familiarity with DPSI unit 1 exam content.
The sessions in the product are based around the following situations:
- Police Traffic Officer questioning a driver who has been stopped and does not have valid identification.
- Police Interview with a suspect who has been issuing threats to kill
- Police Interview with a suspect who has been charged with unlawful entry to a property and I.D. theft
- Police Interview with a suspect who has been arrested on suspicion of driving over the legal prescribed alcohol limit
- Immigration interview with an individual who has failed to disclose previous convictions on their visa application
Each role-play is designed with you in mind, providing you the opportunity to interpret at the same rate and speed as if you were immersed in a real-life situation.
This product also contains the 5 role-plays in text format, meaning you can be sure to get a true feeling associated with what the assessment looks and feels like. Within the product is also an area for you to take notes of words and phrases that are unfamiliar to you so you can research and revise those words that you need, to ensure you reach the required pass mark.
DOWNLOAD THIS PRODUCT NOW and begin testing your skills right away!
Product ref: #122