How comfortable are you with terminology and legislation when it comes to ‘SEXUAL OFFENCES’?
Do you ever feel out of your depth in a police interview?
Have you considered not accepting an assignment as you’re not quite 100% confident?
Are you terrified of the consequences of interpreting incorrectly?
There is no need to be worried! ISL have worked hard with INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS to put together brand new, state-of-the-art e-learning JUST FOR YOU!
The objective of this e-learning is:
- To increase personal, professional and practical knowledge coupled with understanding terminology used in sexual offence investigations
- To understand the interview terms used during the investigation
- To accurately interpret, translate and demonstrate fluent use of terminology
The content in this e-learning course was created by Police personnel with significant experience of working with interpreters!
- Interview topics
- Causing a person to engage in sexual activity without consent
- Sexual activity in a public lavatory
PLUS – take a Knowledge Test and obtain OFFICIAL ITOL-accredited CPD certificate!