- This Level 7 Diploma in Translation exam can be conducted remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Exams are conducted on a monthly basis
- Nationally recognised qualification
- Partial Units available
Duration of the exam
- 7 hours
Method of Assessment
The Diploma in Translation is exam based only. The total exam consists of three units. All the units are conducted on separate days. The content of the exam will depend on the specialisms that you have chosen when you sign up for the exam. To take the exam you will need access to a computer/laptop, web cam and the internet.
Certification and Awarding Body
ICQ (I Can Qualify)
Who is this exam for?
The Level 7 Diploma in Translation demonstrates your level of competence of working as a translator in complex settings. It is suitable for learners with the following profile:
- If you have professional translation experience but do not have an accredited translation qualification to demonstrate your level of competence
The Level 7 Diploma in Translation will enable you to work as a professional translator in a variety of settings (depending on the specialism that you have chosen) such as the following:
- Ministry of Justice (Complex)
- Mental Health
- Social Services
- Welfare & Benefits
- Machine Translation Post Editing CPD
Looking for E-learning resources, preparation courses, and glossaries?
- Our CPD Expert Bundle is only £18.99 + VAT (pcm) and you will have access to all relevant learning materials.