- This Level 7 Diploma in Translation qualification can be conducted remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Exams are conducted on a monthly basis
- Nationally recognised qualification
- Partial Units available
- Registration fee of £25 and Certification fee of £145 applicable
Duration of the exam
- 7 hours
- You have a maximum of 6 months to complete this Level 7 translation qualification
Method of Assessment
The Diploma in Translation is portfolio based (it will consist of an exam and a written essay). The exam consists of three units and will be conducted over 2 days. The content of the assessments will depend on the specialisms that you have chosen when you sign up for the exam. To take the exam you will need access to a computer/laptop, web cam and the internet. There will also be a short written essay that you will need to complete to meet the assessment criteria.
Certification and Awarding Body
ICQ (I Can Qualify)
Who is this exam for?
The Level 7 Diploma in Translation demonstrates your level of competence of working as a translator in complex settings. It is suitable for learners with the following profile:
- If you have professional translation experience but do not have an accredited translation qualification to demonstrate your level of competence
The Level 7 Diploma in Translation will enable you to work as a professional translator in a variety of settings (depending on the specialism that you have chosen) such as the following:
- Ministry of Justice (Complex)
- Mental Health
- Social Services
- Welfare & Benefits
- Machine Translation Post Editing CPD
Looking for E-learning resources, preparation courses, and glossaries?
- Our CPD Expert Bundle is only £9.95 (pcm) and you will have access to all relevant learning materials.