The Diploma in Translation is a nationally recognised qualification that is accepted and requested by translation clients and Language Service providers nationwide. Translators with this qualification provide a consistent high standard of Translation for commercial purposes.
This is an entirely on-line study resource that you can access in your own time to help you to prepare for a Dip Trans examination. It was created with the help of fully qualified translators with extensive translation experience.
The preparation course consists of:
- 3 e-learning modules addressing theoretical and practical aspects of translation
- 19 individual units with detailed examples of each element
- 22 specifically tailored exercises allowing you to put your learning into practice
- An accredited knowledge test and CPD certificate on the Historical Analysis of Translation Theory
- Past exam papers covering Unit 1 (General), Unit 2 (Business) and Unit 3 (Law) of the Diploma in Translation exam
- A test translation taken under exam conditions, which will be assessed by a qualified translator
- Detailed feedback on the translation in written format (within the Dip Trans scoring matrix)
- A 30-minute remote session with the assessor to review feedback and advise on development points
You will also have the opportunity to purchase additional Language Specialist sessions or Past paper bundles at a discounted rate if you choose to do so.
The total cost of the content including all of the course materials and resources is £300 (incl. VAT).
Questions? Contact the team on 0203 475 7771 or email email@example.com