Sign up now and get immediate access to a whole year’s worth of CPD materials and resources!
CPD Central – Professional Bundle
The Professional bundle is suitable for those working within the Community settings (NHS, mental health, local government etc). The bundle also contains all the elements from the Foundation bundle.
You will be able to build on your awareness of general topics applicable across all sectors (Health & Safety, Equality and Diversity, etc), as well as develop your terminology bank within sector-specific areas (police, medical, social services, etc).
In addition to this, you will also get access to over 25 live CPD webinars on topics within the NHS, Mental Health, Social Services, Housing, Welfare Benefits and Asylum. Plus, you can improve your knowledge and skills through 13 e-learning courses. These come with a full glossary of terms, knowledge tests and ITOL-accredited certificates!
Full content of the Professional Bundle
All e-learning and live CPD events contained in the Foundation Bundle, PLUS
- Interpreting in Social Services
- Interpreting in the Asylum Setting
- Interpreting in Welfare Benefits
- Interpreting in Housing
- Interpreting for Pregnant Women
- Interpreting in Children’s Services
- Interpreting in Mental Health
- Interpreting in Medical and NHS settings
- Dealing with Trauma
- Adult Social Care
- A Child’s Journey through Care
- The professional bundle also contains live presentations delivered by qualified medical experts, social workers, housing and welfare specialists, all of whom are professional interpreters.
Free Access to seminars for all Professional and Expert subscribers
If you choose the Professional Bundle, you will also get FREE ACCESS to any live CPD seminar ISL provide for the duration of your subscription! Finally, you will be able to take part in any of our linguist events which we will be hosting throughout the year – language-specific ‘round tables’, Zoom discussion forums, glossary reviews with peers…
There really is no end to the benefits our subscription system can provide!
Why should you sign up?
• All bundles provide you with at least 12 months’ worth of CPD hours, as required by LSPs and agencies
• For any CPD that comes with a test, you will receive an ITOL-accredited CPD certificate
• You will also receive a certificate for any live CPD session you attend
• Blended learning ensures that the material we provide is varied, engaging and covers all different aspects of further education
Want to see your other options?
We’ve developed 3 different CPD bundles. Follow the links below to compare and choose the right bundle for your professional development!