How comfortable are you with terminology and legislation when it comes to the Social Services?
Do you ever feel out of your depth in an assignment which relates to Social Services matters?
Have you considered not accepting an assignment as you’re not quite 100% confident?
Are you terrified of the consequences of interpreting incorrectly?
There is no need to be worried! ISL have worked hard with INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS to put together brand new, state-of-the-art e-learning JUST FOR YOU!
The objective of this e-learning is:
- To increase personal, professional and practical knowledge coupled with understanding terminology used in social services interviews and processes
- To understand the terms used during assignments
- To accurately interpret, translate and demonstrate fluent use of terminology
The content in this e-learning course was created by personnel with significant experience of working with interpreters!
- Background to Social Services
- Adoption and Fostering
- Services for the Elderly
- Provision for Physical Disabilities
- Learning Disabilities
- Other Services
- Needs Assessment
- Professional Practice in Social Services
- Interpreting in Social Services
- Where to Find Additional Resources
PLUS – take a Knowledge Test and obtain an ITOL-accredited CPD certificate!