How comfortable are you with terminology and legislation when it comes to ‘OFFENCES AGAINST CHILDREN’?
Do you ever feel out of your depth in a police interview?
Have you considered not accepting an assignment as you’re not quite 100% confident?
Are you terrified of the consequences of interpreting incorrectly?
There is no need to be worried! ISL have worked hard with INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS to put together brand new, state-of-the-art e-learning JUST FOR YOU!
The objective of this e-learning is:
- To increase personal, professional and practical knowledge coupled with understanding terminology used in investigations into offences against children
- To understand the interview terms used during the investigation
- To accurately interpret, translate and demonstrate fluent use of terminology
The content in this e-learning course was created by Police personnel with significant experience of working with interpreters!
- Offences against children under 13
- Offences against children under 16
- Offences against children under 18
- Non-sexual offences
PLUS – take a Knowledge Test and obtain an ITOL-accredited CPD certificate!